Bowmonk`s Load-Monitor 3500 (LM3500) complements our existing range of On-Board weighing solutions, Bowmonk is now able to supply a comprehensive yet simple Axle Load monitoring system for all 3.5-7.5T vehicles that can be retrofitted or installed during the vehicle build.
Our system is a very user-friendly, low-cost application, affording real-time individual axle load monitoring by way of axle sensors connected to a dash-mounted display unit. This provides the driver with individual load values from the front and rear axles individually as well as the gross vehicle weight, ensuring the vehicle stays within the maximum legal limit on all counts.
The retrofit installation and calibration option can be performed at the operator`s premises in a few hours, minimising vehicle downtime.
Load-Monitor is an inexpensive, easy to install system available for all < 3.5t Vehicles, affording such benefits as:
- Easy calibration
- Accurate weight of the total load and distribution.
- Avoid overloads or dangerous distribution on the vehicle load
- Documentation of the work performed
- Wireless transmission of weight data
- Accuracy better than 97.5% of max weight
- Driver alerts when the vehicle is over 100% of max load
- Easy installation (3-5 hours)
Please call our sales team to discuss your requirements.
The Load-Montior is easy to self-install and includes a comprehensive instruction manual to enable this. Alternatively we can offer an installation service – please see our installation page.
We recommend Bowmonk Ltd install the initial system, whilst doing so providing training for any future end user installations.
The installation kit comprises the following parts:
4 x Sensors
Plug and Play Loom
Wiring from sensors box to display
Calibration can be arranged at the point of installation or carried out at a later date as appropriate – please contact our Sales team for details.
BOW3500 – Load-Monitor 3500-7500 Weighing System (4 Sensors)
Digital On-board weighing system for vehicles under 7500kg
We are established as one of the UK`s leading suppliers of vehicle weighing systems.
We understand how important it is to verify the weight of your vehicle before starting your journey.
An accurate representation of the vehicle weight can help you avoid:
• Vehicle overweight penalties.
• Increased wear of your vehicle`s brakes and tyres.
• Decrease in fuel economy.
• Significant losses if you are charged by the kilo (legal for trade only).
• Disagreements with customers when potentially loading the vehicle illegally.
• Vehicle/Driver downtime.
In addition to this there is the likelihood the vehicle`s insurance cover will be invalidated in the event of an accident being caused by an overweight vehicle.
To summarize, we have an easy-to-install, easy-to-use and affordable axle overload monitoring system that allows you to closely monitor your weight values in real time.