Rugged & designed for vehicles
Auto on/off with vehicle ignition
Built to order
Fast lead times
Fanless & fanned models
“E-mark” (E11) certified
Accessories stocked, including Touchscreens & Antennas
Bowmonk’s In-CarPC division manufactures a range of rugged in-vehicle computers, all built-to-order at our Norwich production facility.
Established in 2007, and becoming part of Bowmonk in May 2014, In-CarPC has worked with customers including Manchester Airport, Serco, Volvo Construction, Jaguar Land Rover and DSTL (part of the Ministry of Defence).
Our computers can be used for a wide range of tasks including:
- Run any Windows, Linux or web application (off-the-shelf or in-house)
- Digital Signage
- Job Dispatch
- Live Communications
- DVR / CCTV recording (including live streaming)
- Viewing of rear-view camera footage without requiring a separate screen
- Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR)
- Provision of Wi-Fi hotspot services
- Record vehicle data (e.g. CAN-bus)
- Control & monitor on-board stock
- Integrate with and control other on-board equipment (e.g. lights/sirens, weighscales, etc.)
- Ticketing & payment processing
- Data recording from a variety of sources
Our in-vehicle PCs range from our entry-level fanless CQ15 PC (Intel Atom) up to our high-performance C4 series PC (Intel Core i7), with many models in between. We also offer a range of accessories, including touchscreen displays, antennas and mounting brackets.
Our PCs support many built-in features including:
- Auto on/off with vehicle ignition
- Wide input voltage range
- Cellular (4G/3G/2G) – with dual SIM card slots or dual modems depending on model
- Video capture
- Backup battery (UPS)
- Up to 4 Hard Drives or Solid State Drives (SSD) per PC
For more information please visit In-CarPC’s dedicated website at www.in-carpc.co.uk.